Consent to the processing of personal data
You grant this consent to JUDr. Lumír Caletka, office address Mozartova 356/83, 779 00 Olomouc, ID: 06704646 (hereinafter “the Administrator”), that within the meaning of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 from the 27th of April 2016 about the Protection of Individuals related the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and the annulment of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “the Regulation”), processes the following personal data:
- name and surname,
- telephone number,
- other personal data needed to fulfill the intended purpose.
Personal data will be processed only in the range and for the purpose strictly necessary for:
- receiving and processing queries from contact forms,
- receipt and handling of requests and orders for office services,
- other questions of visitors aklc.eu website,
- evidence of suitable job seekers (as a potential employee).
Your consent to the processing of personal data can be take back at any time in writing form, for example by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the contact office address Mozartova 356/83, 779 00 Olomouc.
The processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator and to the third parties are provided only the data necessary to fulfill its purpose.
Personal data is provided on a voluntarily, it is accurate and true.
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- take your consent at any time back,
- require information about how we process your personal data,
- require explanation regarding the processing of personal data,
- require access to the data and update or correct the data,
- require delete or limit processing the personal data,
- if you have any doubts about compliance obligations with personal data processing, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection, which supervises privacy and personal data protection, through an objection.
In the case of repeated or evidently unreasonable requests of the above mentioned rights, it is possible to charge a fee or refuse it.
Given the specific nature of the Advocacy, some rights of subjects can be distinctly restricted (especially in the case of the processing personal data relating to specific legal cases).
Other principles of the processing personal data
JUDr. Lumír Caletka, lawyer, office adress Mozartova 356/83, 779 00 Olomouc, ID: 06704646 (hereinafter “the Lawyer”), protects all personal data, which you provide him, as strictly confidential and treats them in accordance with valid privacy laws.
The Lawyer is, in the sense of the Regulation, the administrator of your personal data, i.e he collects, preserves and uses (and otherwise processes) your personal data for the purpose of his business activities (individual purposes, for which the personal data are processed, are further defined below), especially for the legal services.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Performance of the contract (legal services contracts or fulfillment of client’s requirements, i.e the actual performance of legal services according to laws regulating advocacy, relations with business partners, such as partner law offices or suppliers of products and services);
- Performance of legal obligations (mainly obligations in the sense of accounting and tax legislation, i.e the transfer of personal data to the financial authorities or other public authorities in accordance with the relevant legal regulations; proper management of the lawyer’s files including e-mail communication, list of contacts and provided services);
- Protection of the legitimate interests of the Administrator (protection of the rights and by the law protected interests of the Lawyer, such as identification of the client in the sense of Act No. 85/1996, about the Advocacy and Act No. 253/2008, about the Certain Measures against the Legalization of Earnings from Crime);
- Protect the legitimate interest of third parties (especially clients) in accordance with the laws about advocacy;
- Handling inquiries and requests sent via electronic forms.
PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The Lawyer processes the following personal data according to the purpose of processing:
Name and surname, Contact address, E-mail, Phone number for the purpose of Performing the contract, Performing legal obligations, Protecting the right interest of administrators, Handling the requests sent via electronic forms
Account number, ID, Tax ID, Birth number, Date of birth, Any other information concerning the client or third parties for the purpose of Performing the contract, Performing legal obligations, Protection of legitimate interest of the administrators
A lawyer collects, uses and preserves information through automated instruments, such as statistical information whenever you visit the Website.
RECEIVERS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Lawyer makes available personal data only to authorized employees and cooperating lawyers or individual processors of personal data, who have contract with the Lawyer, but only in the range necessary for the fulfillment of the individual processing purposes and the corresponding legal title for the processing of personal data. Companies are in the legal cases authorized, respectively obliged, to transmit certain personal data in accordance with applicable laws, for example to law enforcement authority or other public authorities.
PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
Personal data of third parties, which means the personal data of employees or suppliers of the Lawyer and other natural persons involved in cooperation with the Lawyer, other information that the Lawyer receives from the client or supplier in connection with the conclusion or performance the contract will be processed in accordance with applicable law about the protection of personal data. These personal data are used by the Lawyer for the purpose of performing contracts with clients or suppliers. The Lawyer processes the personal data of third parties for the duration of the contractual relationship and for the period stipulated by special legal regulations, if such are. For a longer period, they will be retained, if it will be in particular cases necessary.
TIME OF RETAINING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are processed and stored as long as is necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising under the applicable contractual relationship, and for as long as the Lawyer is obliged as a personal data administrator to keep personal data in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. In other cases, the processing time depends on the purpose of processing and must be appropriate, or it is set by the data protection legislation.
The Lawyer processes the personal data according to the purpose of its processing for the period specified below:
Contract performance – for the duration of the contractual relationship and 5 years from the date of termination of the legal services (Article 3 of the Resolution of the Board of Directors of the Czech Bar Association No. 9/1999 of the Bulletin), 10 years from the date of termination of the administration in the case of asset management (§ 56a/3 of Act No. 85/1996, about the Advocacy)
Performance of legal obligations – for the period stipulated by the relevant legal regulation
Protection of the legitimate interests of administrators or third parties – maximum period of 3 years from the start of the processing data, unless a special law provides otherwise or if there is no need to retain the data for a longer period in a justified case.
Handling applications sent via electronic forms – for the time required
The Lawyer is authorized to process your e-mail address in accordance with § 7/3 of Act No. 480/2004, about Certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to Certain Acts (the Act on Certain Information Society Services) for the purpose of disseminating business communications relating to its own services and products (e.g. through an information bulletin or a newsletter), if you have not declined this.
In Olomouc on the 15th of April 2018.